2010-10-24

Will HP webOS 2.0 and the Palm Pre 2 Save Palm?

This is sad to say, but I had pretty much forgotten about Palm until earlier this week when they announced the new Palm Pre 2�and version 2.0 of webOS. Ok, maybe I didn’t completely�forget that Palm existed, but in my mind I had put them in the same category as Nokia – off my radar. [...]

Filed in categories: News, Palm OS related, Spotlight Gadgets

Tagged: , ,

Will HP webOS 2.0 and the Palm Pre 2 Save Palm? originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on October 21, 2010 at 10:16 am.

Source: http://the-gadgeteer.com/2010/10/21/will-hp-webos-2-0-and-the-palm-pre-2-save-palm/

INTERSECTIONS INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) INTERDIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment