2011-09-23

This Remote Controlled UFO Is Your Conspiratorial Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I was abducted by aliens once when I was in college. I was walking home from class one night after a lecture on Shakespeare's The Tempest or something. It was cool and breezy, as I remember. But then it got a whole lot more breezy. Out of nowhere, a strange looking craft swooped down and hovered over my head. The next thing I knew, I was aboard the ship, drinking Tea and discussing the finer points of 16th century British literature in a wonderfully futuristic looking room. Then I woke up in my bed. Apparently I was the only one who saw the UFO, because there wasn't so much as a message board post about it afterwards. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/icCo5KtvxVk/this-remote-controlled-ufo-is-your-conspiratorial-deal-of-the-day

SES SHAW COMMUNICATIONS MCAFEE MAXIMUS MANTECH INTERNATIONAL MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES

No comments:

Post a Comment