2010-11-26

How to Use Busted Car Parts to Save a Baby's Life [Babies]

A lot of infants in the third world die from lack of basic medical equipment—like incubators. So how do you build sophisticated gear without advanced medical tech? You use what you have. Like broken car parts. It works. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/mCW1TmyNu2Y/how-to-use-busted-car-parts-to-save-a-babys-life

ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS ELECTRONIC ARTS ECLIPSYS EASTMAN KODAK CO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but aftr I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    car removal brisbane
    cash for scrap cars rocklea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    cash for cars sydney
    car removal sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for cars logan
    cash for scrap cars logan

    ReplyDelete