2011-11-23

Oink Hits 100K Downloads, With 100K Items Added In Under Three Weeks

photoIn two and a half weeks since its launch, micro-recommendation app Oink has clocked in a 100k downloads, with a symmetrical 100k items added and tagged. A product of Kevin Rose?s Milk Studios, Rose tells me that the app is now seeing a new Oink (rating) every four seconds and almost a million user sessions. The app has also dropped the ?Oink Builder? label and the invite only sign up system. And, while I was at first skeptical, it proved actually useful to me, as in I opened it up and scrolled through all my friends? Oinks in order to determine where I would grab lunch with a friend yesterday (you can do this more precisely by opening the app, hitting ?Discover? and sliding the top slider to a mile radius).

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/kVxjKu8g95Y/

TRIDENT MICROSYSTEMS TRANSACTION SYSTEMS ARCHITECTS TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES TNS TIBCO SOFTWARE TIBCO SOFTWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment