2011-11-28

This 23" HP Monitor Is Your I-Like-It-Big Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I love Thanksgiving. Turkey. Cranberry Sauce. Stuffing. Everything and anything at dinner, to be honest. I love the colors. Orange, brown, it's perfect for that fall spirit. I love football, there's no other holiday associated with sports as much as Thanksgiving is. I love playing football, it's the only time I put on cleats any more. I love seeing old friends and getting drunk and reminiscing about old stories because everyone is back in town again. I love how the work week is cut in half (and really, cut even more because everyone checks out by tuesday) because of Thanksgiving. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/X1KmtjMDHao/this-23-hp-monitor-is-your-i+like+it+big-deal-of-the-day

SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY SCIENTIFIC GAMES SANDISK SALESFORCE COM SAIC ROCKWELL AUTOMATION

No comments:

Post a Comment